Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lifelong Passion

Kevin and I have worked on recording, transcribing and printing up his life story over the past several months. We have also been looking over many years of pictures trying to chose just the right ones to go with all of the experiences he has recorded. I noted that I have no pictures of one of the things he really enjoys--golfing.

His passion began at about the age of five and has never stopped even through many years of coaching the sport in high school. Since I do not enjoy the game particularly, I rarely go along--hence no pictures.

This past weekend while Kevin was on his fall break from school, we went up to Wasatch State Park in Midway, Utah and he played golf while I took a myriad of pictures--I think we have enough now. It was beautiful up there, but they said we missed the most beautiful fall colors they have had in many years. Darn!

No comments: