Tuesday, January 26, 2010

An Eppich Christmas!

Christmas for 2009 has come and gone. Hopefully it was memorable for everyone in the Eppich family but likely not.

I am sure Kevin will never forget his yearly underwear gift. [Don't be deceived by the smile.]

The real fun of Christmas is always the kids. But big kids are a little different than the smaller ones. Karli just wanted to read during her break.






Clark has always been a hard one to figure out--but we were so glad to share his company.


I was so excited about getting a new Bernina this year. My old sewing machine put in 33 years of hard service.

My 2009 babies were f
un to watch.

Mike and Tyson Hazlett



Lucy McBride

Well now it is time to get started thinking about next year.

1 comment:

Merinda said...

Your family is so great and i'm so glad to see you got a new Bernina. No one I know deserves one as much as you. Love you.
Merinda